These bliss balls are one of my favourite go to snacks – they are quick and easy to make. These are a great and healthy snack for the whole family.
- 3/4 cup cashew nuts
- 1 cup dried dates
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp crunchy almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Optional: desiccated coconut
- Add the dates and nuts into a food processor and chop for several seconds until finely chopped.
- Add the remaining ingredients into food processor and process into a rough paste.
- Roll paste into 2cm balls and store in the fridge in an airtight container.
These yummy balls provide a tasty dose of energy that you can enjoy at any time of the day.
- If the mix is feeling too dry and isn’t binding like it should you may need to add a touch more olive oil into the food processor and re-combine.
- These can be meal prepped in advance. I highly recommend d you store them in an air-tight containers in the fridge especially in the summer and consume within 3 – 4 days. They can also be frozen if you want to prepare a double batch.
- Beware when giving them to kids for school that there could be other children with nut allergies so always make sure to double check before.