This is one of my favourite go-to hacks. They can be taken on the go and they are fulfilling. Apart from having loads of health benefits.
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup greek yogurt, plain
- ¾ tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 diced bell pepper
- Big handful of spinach, chopped
- Goat cheese, for topping
- Sliced avocado, topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, greek yoghurt, salt, pepper, and crushed garlic. Set aside
- Layer the vegetables into 4 8oz mason jars – fill them up halfway.
- Pour egg mixture into mason jars until it covers the vegetables – about ¾ way full (you don’t want to overfill them or they will overflow in the oven)
- Top each jar with a few pieces of goat cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven, top avocado, and enjoy! OR you can cool completely, cover, and store in the fridge for an easy breakfast the next day!
For those who suffer from stress and anxiety eggs and avocado are an amazing way to start the day. Want to know more? Send me a private message