30-Day Stop Overeating Challenge
Our “30-day overeating challenge” challenge is BACK! I know this will make a massive difference for you!
It’s possible to lose weight without dieting.
It’s possible to live a life where cravings don’t rule your every thought and move.
It’s possible to go into social functions and family gatherings for the holidays feeling confident.
And so you know what’s coming, in just 30 days you can expect to leave the challenge…
-Feeling more confident as you walk through the world!
-Feeling in your power with food!
-Cravings and overeating will no longer rule your life!
-AND your mental energy will be freed up to do more fulfilling things…
I promise you, if you give me 30 days, this challenge will change your life!
This is a self study program you can start whenever you want. You will receive daily emails with a link to a video and questions for you to answer.
This challenge is for you if you are:
- Having uncontrollable cravings
- Finding comfort in food
- Turning to food every time you are anxious, stressed or angry
- Binge eating
Ready to step into the most confident, empowered, and happy version of yourself so you can navigate this difficult time with ease. Do you want to find freedom in your relationship with food?
Most likely, you’ve tried different types of diets up until now that leave you feeling defeated and discouraged because they don’t last.
I’m going to guide you through a step-by-step process that will eliminate your stress about food and overeating (while stuck at home) in 30 days or less.
Diets and mainstream methods to control your eating – even the healthy balanced lifestyle approach ones do some crazy stuff to your brain and body.
In short, they activate a response inside of you (think of it kind of like a “switch” that gets flipped on) that literally makes you tunnel-visioned to overeat.
If you ever experience more than 3 of the following, then it’s a tell-tale sign that this “overeating switch” is flipped on for you…
- You’re grabbing sweets when the stress, boredom and overwhelm gets to be too much
- You think about food all the time
- You’re cravings or urges to overeat are really hard to say no to
- You’re eating food as a distraction from all that’s going on
- Once you start with “forbidden” foods you tend to finish what’s on your plate
- You don’t feel “satisfied” after eating and find yourself snacking immediately after a meal
- You have to put in a lot of effort and work hard to control yourself
- You second guess yourself all the time about your food choices.
The strongest will power, best coach, or most incredible plan in the world will not override your physiology!
IT’S TIME TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT…
- Rewire your relationship to food
- Learn to love your body
- Learn how to understand what your body is craving
- Rewire new healthy habits into your day