60 minutes 1:1 session
Guidance, support, encouragement, and accountability on each phase of your journey, from planning to implementation. Highly personalized attention for those who are committed to reaching their goals SOON, not “someday.”
You will have my full undivided attention for 1 hour. I look forward to guiding you forward on your journey
ONE-ON-ONE COACHING IS THE BEST OPTION IF YOU’RE . . .
- Struggling with binge eating
- Finding yourself eating emotionally
- Looking for individualised support
- Committed to reaching your goals sooner – rather than never – and want to gain the skills and strategy to make it happen
- Struggling with your nutrition
- Want to understand what is going on with your hormones
- Inspired by a challenge and take full responsibility for your actions; you’re looking for a mentor, not a saviour
- Ready to let go of struggling, and feel more in the control of your life. Hard work? Yes. Suffering? Nope.
I help you move through your blocks so that you create lasting positive change with your health and life. No more band-aid solutions. No more throwing darts and hoping for a bullseye.
FULL TRANSPARENCY: 1-on-1 coaching is for people who are eager to change and grow, and understand that there is no miracle solution – that it takes time, energy, and financial commitment to reach your goals. If you are looking for the least expensive solution, as opposed to the best possible solution, then this won’t be a good fit. 1-on-1 coaching is an investment in YOU.
I also require you to invest in functional testing so that I can see a full picture before moving on further.
What is the true cost of not moving forward and fulfilling your dreams?
Wondering what it’s like to work together? Learn more about how I help you reach your goals:
- I have a unique talent for “getting” my clients quickly and pinpointing the kind of support they need in order to up their game. You will feel seen, heard, and unequivocally supported. I am a champion for your highest potential and have the ability to steer you in the right direction, even if the path occasionally seems murky to you. I am both highly intuitive and analytical and bring “both sides of my brain” to our relationship. I pride myself on recognizing how each person and situation is unique so that I can give you the exact mix of guidance, accountability, skill-building, cheerleading, and resources that you need to be successful.
- I have science in my corner. I graduated as a pharmacist in 2008, worked in the Pitie sal - Petriere hospital in Paris, and in research labs at the Groningen University, the Netherlands. I worked as a community pharmacist for 8 years. I have studied eating disorders, nutrition, breathwork, health and body coaching, neuroplasticity and Neurolinguistic programming as well as nutrition and dietetics as well as hormone health. I have all the technical skills possible to serve you to the full.
- I’m a successful professional and love teaching clients what I know. I have saved lives before you can see testimonials on my page of women's lives that will never be the same again. I have 2 support groups offering a load of free support and give even more to my 1:1 clients. My passion is changing my client's lives and health for the better.
- I believe in empowering my clients to become the rockstar of their own life.